Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Well then...

So I had to give a speech for 4-H and so I gave "my story" (look below, its titled Fearless if you want to see it) and ever since then anyone who wasn't there to hear it, comes up to me and says I want to hear your story because everyone says its so good. Its crazy! I had a 4-H event last week and four different people came up to me asking if I could tell them. I did and they started tearing up! I'm using that speech for a competition and I'm hoping I don't make the judges cry because that can't be good...

1 comment:

  1. You're such an awesome writer girl! .. I know this is random but where did you get that cool fish thing?! Haha oh and you should go to shabbyblogs.com they have the most ADORABLE blog backrounds, templates, and sticker/button things! You should check it out! :)
    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete